How about bagging yourself a complete Drop Bear Adventures wardrobe to strut your stuff in?? Well here’s your chance…!
With your awesome Aussie Stubby Cooler in hand; travel, smile, love, and enjoy a cold beverage in any location across the world and share your moment with us using #dropbeargoesglobal – it couldn’t be simpler! Be creative, be funky, think top of mountains or under oceans and Team Drop Bear will select a legend!
Every 2 months one lucky Dropbearian will be chosen to receive a Drop Bear pack of goodies including a hoody, t-shirt, truckers cap, Drop Bear Onesie and your very own DBA Legend Licence!
We love keeping in touch with Dropbearians across the world and seeing what you’re up to whether it be on your travels or back in your home land so share a little Drop Bear love and capture that perfect stubby moment!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who choose to enter as of the date of entry. Employees of Drop Bear Adventures its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Drop Bear Adventures as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 25.05.2016 at 12:00pm GMT+10 and end on 25.01.2017 12:00pm GMT+10.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry online as described in the above Competition Post. The entry must fulfill all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a ‘Drop Bear Adventures goodies pack’. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Drop Bear Adventures. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Drop Bear Adventures’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Drop Bear Adventures to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by by vote under the supervision of Drop Bear Adventures. The Winner will be notified by social media channel used to submit entry within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Drop Bear Adventures shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [30 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (photo or video, text), You understand and agree that Drop Bear Adventures and anyone acting on behalf of Drop Bear Adventures, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Drop Bear Adventures. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Drop Bear Adventures from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Drop Bear Adventures may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Drop Bear Adventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Drop Bear Adventures’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Drop Bear Adventures may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Drop Bear adventures. Drop Bear Adventures reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Drop Bear Adventures has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Drop Bear Adventures reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Drop Bear Adventures and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: [email protected]
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Drop Bear Adventures, 66 Noosa Drive, Noosa Head, Queensland, Australia, 4567.
- The Campaign hosted by Drop Bear Adventures is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.