If you stayed with us you KNOW! It’s sweet, it’s soft, it’s pure melting bliss. The famous Drop Bear Adventures brownie.
The recipe for our famous Drop Bear Adventure – Brownies (vegan & gluten free)
2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
6 tablespoons brewed coffee
2 cups vegan chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoon vegan butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup + 2 tbsp gluten free all-purpose flower
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare your “chia egg” by combining your ground flaxseed with your brewed (chilled) coffee. Let it sit for 10 minutes, to form a gel.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt one cup of chocolate chips of choice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your vegan butter and sugar, and whisk well. Add in your prepared flax eggs, melted chocolate, vanilla, and almond extract, and mix well, until glossy.
- Sift through your flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder and mix until just combined. Do not overmix. Fold through the remaining chocolate chips.
- Transfer your brownie batter into the lined pan. Bake your brownies for 27-30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and let cool completely, before slicing into 12 pieces.
Download the recipe here: