Thundercat Whitsundays All Inclusive Day Tour
Thundercat offers a thrilling ride and an immersive adventure exploring some of the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands, all in one day. Relax on the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout with a knowledgeable crew member and cool down while snorkeling in two magnificent spots on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamarans in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect if you get a little seasick. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience some magic holiday moments. Thundercat is proud to be accredited as a Climate Action Leading tour. This is the highest level of ECO certification offered in Australia.
- 1.5hrs stay at the Iconic Whitehaven Beach
- Mantaray Bay – Teeming with an abundance of Marine Life
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout for the perfect holiday pictures
- snorkel two different locations on the fringes of the Great Barrier Reef and keep your eyes peeled for turtles!
- See the North and South end of the Whitsunday Islands
- Spot Humpback Whales from June to September!
- Includes lycra suit, snorkeling equipment and wetsuits in winter months
- Enjoy some tasty food from a supplier cooked by qualified chefs
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- BYO Alcohol and an esky with ice is provided
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- Australian owned, and family operated business for the past 11 years.
- 2018 and 2019 Gold winners for the best “Major Tour and Transport Operator” in Australia!
- 2021 Gold winner for the best ”Adventure Tourism” Business in Australia!
- suitable for all ages