5* Exclusive Whale Watching Encounter
We absolutely love this whale watching experience with Peter and the crew. Be one of the few, not the many, with Hervey Bay’s longest running and award winning sailing tour operator.
- Eco-friendly and fully licenced vessel
- A full day exploring the bay of Harvey Bay and having close encounters with the Humpback Whales while they take a rest during their annual migration. Whale Watching season is from July to October
- Yay! Small groups, no crowds
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea served and a complimentary beverage
- Awesome in-water whale experience platform, hydrophone and viewing scopes
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Plenty of shaded seating
- Free Wifi on board so you can share your photos straight away
- Suitable for 8+
- Departs: EVERYDAY
- Duration: 7.30am to between 3.30pm and 4.30pm from Hervey Bay Marina.
- Location: Berth B7,Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland, 4655, Australia