Visit the famous Blue Mountains
The Blue Mountains are simply breathtaking. Located just 1 hour from Sydney, this world heritage listed national park is bursting with wildlife, stunning lookouts, aboriginal history and picturesque towns. From spectacular waterfalls to sensational walking trails through lush rainforest, the Blue Mountains are a must-visit in Australia.
Why Coastal Warriors?
Because is impossible not to love these guys. They are the kind of people that will do everything they can to make you smile and spend the most amazing day in nature. The best thing about them? They know secret locations and hidden stories behind the unbelievable Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley.
Blue Mountains Day Trip with Lunch & waterfalls walk
- A day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney. This unique experience is made for anyone who loves wildlife, nature and adventure, and want to know more about the oldest living culture in the world
- Less touristic small group tour run by fun Aussie guides on a minibus. A great opportunity for solo & social travelers or those seeking to see only the best spots and make new mates in Sydney.
- Check out the Three Sisters rock formations and hear the aboriginal dream time story behind it.
- Proper nature walk: You will spend 90 mins to 2 hours on your bushwalk. You will see multiple waterfalls, viewpoints, clifftops and undercliff walks.
- Check out some secret viewing points and waterfalls including the amazing Wentworth Falls & Lincoln’s Rock and sometimes Cahill lookout/Govetts Leap.
- Enjoy a fresh picnic lunch and BYO drinks. See local flora and fauna often including cockatoos, Kookaburras, Rosellas, lizards and Lyre birds. Sometimes snakes.
- There are also Tim Tams & Vegemite on the bus to trial.
- (min age 16)
- This is a full-day tour that lasts 11 hours
- There will be more than one coffee and snack stop, of course
- You will visit the “more touristic spots” first, like the majestic Three Sisters rock formations, and then other less touristic and untouched places. We don’t want to give away the surprise!
- Lunch is included, oh yeah. (bring your own drinks)
- Don’t forget your swimmers! If you are going during summer, you will have the chance to swim in the natural rock pools.
7:10am 203 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW, Australia
7:30am 812 George Street, Haymarket NSW, Australia