The Atlantic Clipper is renowned as the most popular charter boat in the Whitsundays and thrives on taking our guests on a truly memorable adventure and provides breathtaking 2 day 2 night excursions of the amazing Whitsunday Islands, part of the Great Barrier Reef marine park.
The size of the Atlantic Clipper is a whopping 34-metres on 3 levels with 21 air conditioned cabins ranging from 2, 3 and 4 berth accommodation. There are 5 hot showers, 7 toilets and a saloon that can sit 60 people very comfortably. There are plenty of sun tan decks and many sheltered areas too. Combine this with two large sails, a 12-person spa, a water chute slide and a massive 8-metre inflatable waterslide. Atlantic Clipper provides an array of activities, perfectly suited to the thrill-seeker in us all with snorkelling, introductory & certified scuba dives, stand-up paddle boarding, guided bushwalk and more.
We operate our trips with 6 fantastic crew, who are central to the success of our tours. All of whom are fun-loving characters who make sure that everyone comes off the boat at the end of the trip with a positive and memorable experience. Everything from briefings, chats and demonstrations is done with a jovial, light-hearted outlook whilst still providing all the professionalism that’s expected from all our staff.
We instill a sense of fun in every facet of what we do by creating an atmosphere and culture that’s lively, engaging, and entertaining.book me in
- Visit the top sights, Whitehaven Beach, bush walk up to Hill Inlet and several dive spots
- Sail throughout the Whitsundays 74 Islands
- Snorkel/dive/swim stunning pristine reefs
- SCUBA dive – We are the best equipped dive vessel in the Whitsundays
- Massive sun bathing decks with comfy bean bags and shaded areas for really hot days
- Whale watching when in season (July to Sept)
- Fully air-conditioned (an absolute must in the summer)
- Dive platform & huge inflatable slide– not for the faint of heart!
- Incredibly friendly and professional crew that go out of their way to ensure you have the best holiday!
- Get your camera out for the pod of dolphins that visit us on 8 out of 10 trips. This family has been visiting us for years – our favourite thing!
- Snorkel at North Hook, the best diving and snorkelling around! Look for some amazing species of fish and marine life including the parrot fish, bat fish, cuttlefish, giant clams and of course NEMO!
- Cold beer, balmy evenings, gazing at the southern cross whilst you spot the shooting stars…priceless!
- Ages-18+ vessel.
- Fresh linen, sheets, blankets and pillows
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks – special diets on request
- Please BYO drinks to be stored in our massive walk in cold room
- 12 person hot spa
- 2 water slides, 1 massive 8 metre water slide!
- 6 metre dive platform
- Air-conditioning and hot showers
- Stinger suits, snorkel equipment
- 2,3,4, berth cabins – we have 21 cabins
- Night time fun with the crew – we are famous for it!
Duration: 1:30pm (day 1 ) – 12:30pm (day 3)
Location: Southern end of Coral Sea Marina Departs
What to bring
- We only allow small zipless bags onboard the vessel
- Alcohol is BYO (maximum of 40 standard drinks per person). Strictly NO glass and NO red wine.
- Beach towel/towel/camera/toiletries Sunscreen/sunnies/hat/bathers – Thongs/sandals (for bush walk)
- Light clothing – Evenings in winter can be chilly, days are hot. Summer is hot and sometimes wet
- Weather proof jacket in wet season for walks.
- Voucher/ Ticket
- Optional Extras: **INTRO & CERTIFIED DIVING: Diving can be reserved through ABC Travel and is payable on check in. 4 certified and 6 intro dives are available per trip. Experience a full dive with our dive master who is highly trained!
- Other extras – Zipless bags $4 Chips, chocolates and soft drinks $3.00
- Ages 18 plus ONLY
You also might like: