FRASER ISLAND 2 DAY BEACH HOUSE SAFARI
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO TO SEE WHAT OUR 2 DAY TOUR IN ACTION!
FRASER ISLAND 2 DAY TOUR ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake Birrabeen, K’gari’s hidden treasure
- Marvel at the coloured sands of The Pinnacles
- Bathe in the rejuvenating waters of Lake Boomanjin, the largest perch dune lake in the world!
- Spot the turtles at Lake Allom
- Drive through towering rainforest and Aussie bush
- Collect and taste Wongs – an aboriginal delicacy
- Learn about the art of throwing a Boomerang and playing a Didgeridoo
- 4WDriving the island less travelled tracks to some of the locals favorite spots
Drive along the beautiful Teewah and Rainbow Beach in Cooloola National Park on your way to or back from Fraser Island. See the famous Rainbow Coloured Sands and Double Island Point. (Noosa Departures ONLY)
FRASER ISLAND 2 DAY TOUR SCHEDULE
- 11am: Arrive on Fraser Island
- 12pm: Check into your rooms and have lunch
- 1.30pm: Explore the islands lakes and beaches
- 6pm: Freshen up ready for dinner
- 7pm: Enjoy a classic Aussie BBQ
- 7.30am: Leave the Beach House
- Explore the Island lakes and beaches
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Start heading back to the mainland
* Sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions. The times and itinerary details are given as a guideline only.
All times are estimated and dependent on so many things like tides, traffic, ferry times and the adventurous spirit of each and every group. We believe that real adventures never follow a strict time frame and us Drop Bear’s like to mix things up a bit, so we ask you to trust that we will do everything within our power make your 4WD adventure with us unforgettable! ?